Just because you can see your desktop site on a mobile phone doesn’t mean it’s mobile-friendly. Our Mobile Optimized Websites are designed for the small screen, with the needs of mobile users in mind.
Here are some more reasons why a Mobile Optimized Website is not just a “nice thing to have”, but an important component of your marketing plan:
1. Your potential customers are mobile, so why aren’t you? One half of all local searches (meaning people who are looking for some local business) are performed on a smart phone.
2. Your competition is on mobile; and if they are not, they soon will be. Approximately 50% of all visits to a non-mobile optimized websites leads to immediate abandonment.
3. Having a mobile optimized website is a fairly quick and easy process to complete. We can have your site up and running in as little as 5 business days (in some cases possibly sooner!)
4. Our fully customized, done-for-you websites are relatively inexpensive and give your restaurant and much more polished and professional look. And they show that you care about your customers by providing them with the information they are seeking at that moment on their mobile phone.
5. Most importantly, for all those customers that want to see what you’re all about and happen to be out and on their mobile phone looking for a place to eat, your website offeres them an easy and convenient way to find out what’s on the menu, where you are located and how late you are open until tonight. Also, you can offer them a great coupon as an incentive to come in!
For a free NO OBLIGATION consultation please contact one of our representatives today!